Whether you are seeking to renew your membership or apply for new membership to the High Springs Chamber of Commerce - we welcome you!
Below is the Membership Application link
Dear Prospective or Renewing Chamber Member,
It is that time of year when we would love for you to consider joining or renewing your membership with the High Springs Chamber of Commerce. This is a positive step in having a voice on the issues affecting you and fellow business owners in High Springs.
The benefits that are available with your membership include but are not limited to:
- Joint advertising with the local media and other opportunities for advertising at reduced rates.
- Events such as our Annual Pioneer Days Festival, which brings 8,000+ people to the area in 2 days
- Network business contact through the monthly mixers and through sponsoring a mixer to highlight your business.
- The opportunity to display your business brochures/business cards at the Chamber Office and to have them sent to individuals and businesses requesting information about our area
- Monthly Chamber Newsletter.
- The opportunity to advertise and link your web page on our website, www.highsprings.com. and to advertise in our monthly newsletter.
- Multiple listings in the annual Membership Directory
- Partnership with the City of High Springs and other local groups who help to bring additional businesses and visitors to our community
The Chamber of Commerce consists of members like you who realize that as a team our accomplishments can be endless. Through our elected Board of Directors, we are dedicated to helping you and your business succeed. We are working hard to learn from our business owners your ideas on what we can do that will help your business to flourish and grow.
Please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and fill out your application, which is enclosed, and forward it along with your dues to the Chamber Office. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Chamber Office at 386-454-3120.
Please remember, you must submit your application to enroll or renew by Friday, February 2, 2018 to be included in the 2018 Membership Directory.
We thank you for your support.
Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors